Thursday, August 9, 2012

Dinar Tweets

The other day I was reading about people following Allawi on Twitter and I found his Twitter page.  Here are his last two tweets.

8/2/12   Met with Erdogan, discussed tensions, how best to contain them before they engulf the region and that forces of moderation should unite.

8/3/12   Discussions with Davutoglu centred on regional tensions and how Iraq and Turkey can form a strong GCC, Eastern and European partnership.

Fascinating, huh?  This is one of the most influential men in Iraq.  In fact he was the prime minister and might be again some day.  And yet we can follow his day to day activities and thoughts.  The wonders of modern technology.


This got me to thinking.  If we can follow Allawi I wonder who else we can follow?  Well I looked around and found the Twitter page for Shabibi and what I read was amazing!

5/11/12   Those knuckleheads in parliament are still dragging their feet.  How long do you bozos want to keep paying for a coke with a 1000 note?  Pass the DTZ Project already, dammit!!!

8/3/12   I just read the latest RV prediction from Okie.  Can you believe those idiots in America?  They'll fall for anything!       



And then I started looking for guru tweets.  Here's one from Delta, Frank's Arab interpreter.  It was in Arabic but I have my own Arab translator who told me what it says essentially.

8/1/12   Hey guys.  I need another bogus story to tell the listeners on Frank's next conference call.  What can you give me?



Here's one from James "Adam Montana" Wolf back in April.

Dammit!  Why didn't I make that Facebook page private?



And this is from Tony "Breitling" Elder in October 2011.

Dammit!  Why didn't I make that Facebook page private?



And here's one from Tom "BGG" Sanders last month.

Dammit!  Why didnt I make my domain names private?   FU Sam!!!



Here's one from Phoenix.

Just checked my astrology chart.  My moon is in Uranus.  Haha!  Just kiddin!  Lighten up folks.  We'll all be dead come Dec. 21.  Sure hope they RV by then.  But remember, this is live and fluid.


And this one from Okie.

SPRAYIN FAT LADY TONSELS CUS SHE GONNA SANG FOR US.  INTEL WAS A HEAD OF EVENTS BY TO OR THEE DAYS AS USUAL BUT WERE THEIR.




What a world we live in!  Not only are we especially blessed to learn about this RV because of these guys, but we can actually have them walk us through the process in real time.  Amazing!


S   A   T   I   R   E  





    

1 comment:

Please keep your comments civil and respectful. No namecalling, insults, or accusations against other participants. Do not post phone numbers or addresses.