Saturday, October 22, 2011

Douche of the Week - Adam Montana

Not a lot of juicy rumors or intel this week.  Just the usual "any day now" type stuff with a few back screen claims, so the choice was between SteveI and Adam Montana.  Steve of course had another hysterical meltdown which I reported on earlier in the week.  But Adam Montana wins the Douchie this week for banning Sam I Am from Dinar Vets.  What did I do to deserve this?  Well, they were taking questions for Wednesday's chat session so I asked Adam to tell us about his experience of buying up and profiting from the Kuwaiti dinar.  I thought that was a perfectly legit question, seeing as how he made that claim in his book "Real RV Intel".  You see, I have it on good authority that Adam was too young to have capitalized on the Kuwait situation back in 1991 so I thought I'd give him a chance to enlighten us.  His response was very enlightening.  I was banned the very next day.  Douchebags don't like it when you call them on their BS.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and respectful. No namecalling, insults, or accusations against other participants. Do not post phone numbers or addresses.